Marketing and Digital
- Support sales and marketing teams in campaign calendar including email contact program, and web content calendar.
- Assist marketing team and wider business in researching and preparing reports on industry trends, market size, market share, customers, competitor products, pricing, strategies etc.
- Collaborate with Sales team to ensure accurate directory and partner network list and communications.
- Liaise with UK team to ensure regular email comms to Sales and Dealers
- Establish and maintain any public relations/media/publications contacts and work with content team to submit company press releases and advertisements to appropriate sources/contacts
- Maintain list of company trade associations and key industry and market websites, online communities and offline publications, conferences etc.
- Work with HoM to negotiate, book, and record approved online and offline advertisements/sponsorships agreements.
- Collect relevant data and assist in analyzing and reporting marketing metrics to determine success of marketing activities; including email campaigns, social media, tradeshows, sponsorships/advertisements, website, Google Ads campaigns etc.
- Keep detailed tracking for all purchase orders and requisitions related to marketing expenditures
- Reconcile and work closely with Accounting on all marketing invoices
- Provide management breakdown of monthly marketing spend/budget
Trade Shows and Events
- Maintain tradeshow calendar and event partner relations. Including:-
- Schedule and book approved tradeshows
- Order materials and services and manage demonstration units
- Assist with booth design layout, register exhibitors, assist with travel coordination, ordering and package promotional items
- Follow-up with Sales to track leads and tradeshow metrics to measure success
- Appropriately represent Goodfellow at industry and company events, exhibit product knowledge, and serve as brand ambassador
Skills, knowledge and aptitude:
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Experience of Events Management,
- Experience of web CMS and online content editing
- Experience of Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Experience of Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, online analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Excellent communication and people skills
Graduate degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage