• Support end users operating in many varied roles
• Diagnose and solve hardware/software incidents/problems
• Active Directory administration including Office 365 and Azure AD
• Veeam backup administration
• Network Management
• Install, maintain, and support Business Applications
• Install and maintain Desktop OS
• Establishing and maintaining Standard Operating Procedures, Documentation and Policies.
• Transferring knowledge regarding processes into a standard format that can be used throughout the department.
• Utilise knowledge and skills from external influences to bring and maintain best practice in the department.
• Being involved in a wide range of projects from multiple small projects to companywide / large assignments that can vary from software and infrastructure to back or front office IT.
The job holder will be expected to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in IT role.
- Strong Windows desktop and server support skills.
- Desktop and server patch management WSUS.
- Deploying secure compute configuration using Group Policy.
- Experience managing antivirus/endpoint security products.
- Significant experience in technical administration roles covering Hardware and Software.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and experience.
- Exposure to backup technologies.
In addition, the following would be required:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain at different technical levels.
- To work independently and within a team to complete project deliverables in accordance with timelines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, complex, and dynamic environment.